Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Attached.peace.


. . .

drop dead silence..
its kinda hard to voice my words over the phone..
hard.. it is..
i emo seriously.. last night.. after the call ends..
nvm.. forget bout it..

Its my problem.. actually..
i have this weird pessimistic thingy going on..
whenever i had some problem with her..
YES! its her and her only..others? i wont even bother.. :D

It's my nature though..
Every previous reconnections[1]..
started out fine and nice..
but when i started to get intensely[2] attached..
that's when the downfall[3] begins.. 
[1] previous posts have mentioned about it.. in case u dunno.. its a know-when-to-retreat and a contact-some-time-later thing..
[2] intensely as in literally intense.. really intense.. LOL!
[3] its time pull the know-when-to-retreat act.. its a virtue knowing when to retreat.. but im not gonna stop :D

By "attached".. i mean mentally attached..
and when im in this state of mind..
words from her is the major push to my mood..
I can be cheerful..
I can be excited..
I can be optimism..
I can be surprised..
I can be astonished..
I can be irritated..
I can be nervous..
I can be sad..
I can be disappointing..
And.. on top of ALL..
I can be Jealous.. :(

changes instantly as her words turn out to be...

ps: im wondering how much longer it'll take me to be looking back at these EMO POSTS.. and laugh like a bitch.. yes.. literally a bitch.. *grins* HAHHAHAHHAHA..



1 word is enough to cast me into
the distant, stranded, "Winter Wonderland"


4 9666 888,811199
23/11/10 23:51
I'm still in for the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ur critiques..
aid me from wrong..

ur comments..
keep me goin on and on..