Saturday, March 28, 2009

missed euu.

27th March, Friday, 2009.

it’s the first time i started to try the habit of writing diary..
so.. actually.. i woke up around 2 something today..
the first thing i do everyday i woke up..
i close my eyes again..
recollecting dreams.. tracing euu in my dreams..
but.. today.. i cant find euu anywhere..
it’s like.. euu walk out of my dreams..
don’t want to be a part in it anymore.. i’
m pessimistic.. i know.. :(


err.. yea.. i was quite emo-ish this afternoon..
tried to stay away from my phone..
trying not to text euu..
for the whole day ? forever ?

* tick-tock. tick-tock. *
the clock’s ticking seconds away..
but solitariness gains every minute displayed..
staring at my computer..
doing nothing.. but just staring..
been slacking every minute i had this afternoon..

its 20:15.. * aaaaaaaargh *
i stared at my phone so much..
been missing
euu so much..
i can’t really hold my yearning back any longer..
picked up my phone..
which is right next to me..
and i texted euu :)

so.. its like.. i can only endure loneliness for around 6 hours..
lame it is.. i know =_=


Picture 14
i can’t help myself missing euu so much..
im so gonna hang on to strawberrii..
A LW A Y S

5 comments:

  1. REPLY REPLY REPLY REPLY REPLY XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx.. ur time seem lik so meaningful...=.=""

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad..
    i got nothing to do..
    she occupies most of my time.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!din tel me who's tat oso!lol!hahhaa...got pic?show me~~btw,tx here^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

ur critiques..
aid me from wrong..

ur comments..
keep me goin on and on..